Create your project in 3 simple steps
Make project management simple and intuitive for both small work teams and more complex organizations. Control every detail: the health of the company in general, the status of a particular project, the following deliveries to be made, the workload per user, the allocation of hours and much more.
Optimized for managing agile projects
Finally, a tool that makes it easy to handle iterations for your projects in SCRUM.
You can load as many iterations as the project takes and distribute the load of product backlogs among them. Also, the tree of iterations is multilevel; You can divide the project into phases and stages.
Control the status of a project
Dashboard with valuable information on the most important aspects of the project status: degree of progress, deviations, percentage of tasks by state and work group, productivity, etc.
Check the data you need at all times.
Use the task’s own indicators, alarms, variable labels, the ability to follow a task, enter comments, upload files or see the historical evolution, to always keep control of each project task. Using the different views available (by user, by state or by group) and advanced task filters, you can focus your attention on those tasks where it is really necessary.
You have an inbox where you will find all the tasks that are under your responsibility, no matter what account or project they belong to, so that your daily work is simplified.
More than 5000 users have already used MyTaskPanel to manage their projects.
Some of the companies that trusted us:
Frequently Asked Question
- Edit the Account which you want to give access to.
- In the Members tab, you can see the invited users who have access, the guests who have not yet accepted your invitation and,
- by pressign the + sign you can enter, separated by commas, the emails of all those users you wish to invite and the type of access you will grant them.
- Go to the Users module.
- Press the button to Invite Users.
- A window will appear to enter all the emails, separated by commas, from the people you wish to invite, and the type of access you will grant them.
- Select the Account on which you want to create the project.
- Press on the card to create a New Project.
- You must give the project a name, a description (optional) and, most importantly, decide between creating a simple create a simple Kanban board to manage task cards based on the capacity of your team (very useful when it comes to maintenance projects or very limited in scope and complexity ones) or a project with agile methodologies such as SCRUM (containing iterations, functionalities and tasks).
- Kanban board
- Agile project
- The resource to which the task is assigned
- The labels you consider appropiate to classify the activity
- The expiration date
- The priority with which it should be considered
- The estimated remaining time to finish the task
- Detailed description of the task to be performed
- User responsible for the execution of the task (who will receive the notifications associated with it)
- Une or more labels that can be used to classify the task
- Dates of expiration, beginning and end of the task (this determines its state: Todo, Doing, Done)
- Estimated effort to carry out the activity
- Priority with which it should be considered (this determines the order in which it is displayed in the navigation panel)
- Estimated remaing time to complete the task and real time used in the completion of the same (this information is used to calculate the deviations in the planning)
- Reference data such as which is the main task (if it were a subtask) or in which group the task is located (groups are used to classify the stages through which a task passes, very used in Kanban)
- List of task followers (who will be notified when certain events occur in it)
- Subtasks that should be done, which is some sort of checklist with activities that can be assigned to different users each one of them
- When you have been assigned a new task or deleted a previous assignment
- When a task that you have been assigned or a follower of that task, change group (for example, if it passes to testing) or status
- When someone enters a new comment on a task that is yours or on one that you follow
- When you are a follower of a task that changes its due, start or end date